Friday, August 13, 2010

It's the freakin' weekend, baby I'm about to have me some fun.


My weekend is shaping up to be pre-ttay fun. Up first tonight we have:

Friday aka fancy night out with ma' ladies:

Le Cirque!! My first restaurant week excursion of the season with Ms. Jackie Gruskin and Ms. Lizzy Beshears.
+


My pseudo-roomie works for the coolest company ever and hooked me up with a pretty dress to wear for a pretty night out with the girls. I'm semi-regretting my dress choice, it's a smidge-bit boring but pretty cute right? (and free!).


Next up:
Saturday aka day drinking college party aka best day ever:


Max, Jarrod and the rest of the 40W crew of perceptual funness.

+

Max's college-themed birthday party, complete with NCAA bracket style beer pong tournament, flip cup games and lots of Jayhawk clothing.

And last but not least:
Sunday funday with my OP favorites

Shana & Irina brunchfest2010
+

Shopping for the most anticipated wedding of the year of our good friend Ms. Sarah Zurovsky soon to be Ms. Sarah Galler.



Is it 5:30 yet???

No comments:

Post a Comment