Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Glitt'o Pup of the Day

Did you just pee in your pants a little bit when you saw the title of the post? I bet you did. It's been a while but we're back in action with three of my favorite little pups in all their adorable/smiley/cutie/smooshy puppy glory.

Sebastian "Fluffiest Cottonball on the Upper East Side" Gruskin

Sophie "Hot Mess" Wilinsky. (Do draw your attention to her one remaining snaggle tooth on the bottom. Gross)

And introducing to the world, my cousin:

Rita Red "I Don't Think You're Ready for This Jelly" Goodman.

Andy (the gentlemen to the left) has been requesting a Rita-themed Glitt'o Pup appearance for 4 months....I royally suck. While this isn't even a fully Rita-dedicated post (which will come later I SWEAR TO YOU ANDY) will you please just look at that faaaace. That's a good guuuurl.

1 comment:

  1. OMG!!! I could just look at that face all day long! I demand a fully Rita-dedicated post in the very-near future, which means I will probably see it in a post-apocalyptic December of 2012.

    ReplyDelete