Thursday, April 28, 2011

Royally anticipating


What will her dress be like? Will she wear McQueen? Will Victoria Beckham smile?

Ohh the glorious day has come. The royal wedding is upon us and I'm to be waking up in ohhh approximately 3.5 hours. This should not come as a surprise to you. I like glitter. I like sparkly things. I like extravagant parties that involve tiaras and women named Peaches... I'm obviously going to be obsessed with the royal wedding.

I'm not going to go into details about how excited I am but let's just say...I did my nails and wore pretty pajamas to bed. Whoa now!

I might blog in the morning. I might not. Regardless, here are a few pics to get you in the royal spirit.

My roommate made me scones- I requested fresh scones for the morning and she made them.

I'll repeat that. I requested fresh scones for the morning and she made them. Sweet sweet angel.

I'm pretttty sure I'm going to be doing a whole blog post on this manicure (boys, get excited!) but I just wanted to show it off while it was still fresh and royal and happy and new. Bottom line: the manicure is really a bunch of stickers- I've fallen in love and want to shout it from the rooftops.

Doesn't my hand pose look very Gaga? Rah rah oo la la.



And the piece de resistance....the big shabang...the crown jewel of my princess heart: AN OFFICIAL ROYAL WEDDING SHOT GLASS BROUGHT BACK FOR ME LAST WEEK FROM LONDON.

Scones. Shot glasses. Glitter.

See you at 5am bitches.

No comments:

Post a Comment