Friday, June 24, 2011

Flashback Friday



Flashback Friday to a mere 3(ish) years ago. Ohhhh the good ole days of drinking without hangovers, sleeping in, hanging out in my volvo, and of course... unlimited dorm meal plans. I gained like 15lbs, kiiiinda studied sometimes and had undoubtably the best 4 years of my life.

College, I miss you.

Hold onto your britches because next weekend I'm going to Chicago to visit a bunch of my school friends and things are going to get epic!!!!

Ok maybe epic is stretch. So far the only thing I have planned is to drive around with my friend, Sammie, and order 1 medium fry from every fast food restaurant and pour them all into one big bag. Then we're going to close our eyes and play "identify the fry"

Just kidding, I have other things planned! But we're for sure playing that game and I maaay or maaay not document it for your enjoyment. Let's be honest, I might not want photos of something like that published online.

Are you jealous? I'm so excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment