Thursday, March 31, 2011

Blah blah tired blah blah


I think I should just throw my hands up and acknowledge the fact that I probably won't be blogging UNTIL IT STOPS SNOWING IN APRIL. Seasonal depression is getting me down, people. Like down. Dooowwwwwnnnn. Cue song below. And while I'm thankfully not actually depressed, this dowwwnn feeling has me in a perceptual state of lazy. I don't want to do ANYTHING, you know like: blog...talk to people...leave my apartment for extended periods of time....

Seriously, this horrid continuation of super shitty weather has made it impossible for me to get anything accomplished. I don't say this lightly. I literally can't do anything. I go from home to work to home again walking around like a caveman in a big black puffy coat (arms to my side, hunched over, clomping steps) giving people the stink eye.

Example of said laziness: I've been really into the idea of homemade beauty techniques like a vinegar hair rinse and apple cider vinegar as a toner. I bought a cucumber a week ago in hopes of grating it and putting it on my face as a fun face-mask pick me up. But I've been to lazy....to grate cucumber...

So, to review: It's cold and rainy and I've been too lazy to grate a cucumber and I have a feeling the blog is going to continue to suffer until I get some vitamin D pumping through my veins.

I think I should probably stop writing this post now. My fingers are getting tired.

No comments:

Post a Comment