Friday, April 9, 2010

Rosemary and Grape Focaccia


Photos taken from: Noblepig.com

Look at what was just posted on Noble Pig. I think I need to plan a party at my apt just so I can make this. What award shows are coming up? Oh my god....GLEE PREMIERE!!!!

Ok party at my place Tuesday night. I'll bring the focaccia, you bring the wine.

Recipe taken with love from Noble Pig.com

Easy Grape and Rosemary Focaccia
From Taste of Home

1 pound refrigerated or thawed pizza dough
2 Tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, divided
1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt (I only used a 1/4 teaspoon)
1/2 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
2 cups seedless red grapes, halved
1 Tablespoon snipped fresh rosemary
1 Tablespoon grated Romano cheese

Let pizza dough stand at room temperature 15 minutes. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough to 12 x 8 inch rectangle. If dough begins to pull back while rolling, let rest 5 minutes. Really try to get it to the size indicated, otherwise your dough will be too thick. It does take a little time and I had good luck using a rolling pin and my hands to stretch the dough. You also do not want a real thick crust.

Transfer dough to a lightly greased baking sheet. Using a fork, prick dough. Cover; let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes.

Preheat oven to 450o F. Brush dough with 1 Tablespoon of oil; sprinkle with salt and basil. Arrange grapes on dough; sprinkle with rosemary and cheese. Bake 20 minutes or until puffed and lightly brown. Drizzle with remaining 1 Tablespoon oil. To serve, cut into strips with a pizza cutter. Serve warm or at room temperature.

Photos taken from: Noblepig.com

Is your mouth watering yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment