Monday, June 7, 2010

Someone grab me a brown paper bag


Oh god, oh god. Hyperventilating.

Long story short my life this week has revolved around the iphone (subsequently being the reason I haven't been blogging but I'll explain when I'm not on deadline at work and trying to fit a blog posting in)
See if you can follow:
  • lost the iphone at Marni's wedding
  • freaked out, hyperventilated and had a panic attack
  • was dropped off of my cell phone insurance because I made too many claims
  • had to borrow a blackberry and have my service transferred
  • spent 3 hrs on the phone with ATT after they realized they had overcharged us by $700 on last month's bill
  • found out last night the maid of honor had the iphone in her luggage that she just unpacked
  • old phone is being overnighted
  • Apple holds their annual conference and announces the new 4g iphone
  • freaked out, hyperventilated and had a panic attack
  • aaaaand we've come full circle.
Now after all the happiness of having my phone returned, I'm plotting how much money I can get for selling it to buy:

THE MOST BEAUTIFUL THING EVER CREATED ON THE ENTIRE PLANET.








Go watch the video here because it won't let me embed and because it is UNREAL. I'm feeling weak.


No comments:

Post a Comment