Friday, May 20, 2011

Texts from Bets Vol. 9

Because I'm an incredibly prompt person, my mom just received her Mother's Day present yesterday. I was sleeping when she opened it and woke up to this rather caps locked-might hurt your eyes-but oh so cute text from Bets:

Let's just go ahead and file this under the "examples of how Lara is the superior Wilinsky child in every way" category.

"I tried calling but you must be sleeping!!!!!! I LOVE MY MOTHERS DAY BOX AND I LOVE YOUUUUU!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GOT ME TOMSSSSSSS!! I LOVE THE BASKET!!!!!! I LOVE THE CARDS!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE CARDS!!! THE CROWN AND THE PEPPERMINT PATTIES AND KISSESSSS!!! YOU ARE SO CLEVER AND GENEROUS AND I LOVE YOU AND SO LOVE MY GIFT!!!! YOU GOT ME TOMSSSSS!!!!!!"

Do you think she liked it? I think she liked it. 10 points for me. 0 points for Ben. I win.

Happy belated Mother's Day to the best, most glittery, cutest mom in the world!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment