Monday, May 3, 2010

Don't stop make it pop, DJ blow my speakers up

Editors note: I'm so sick right now and it's taking me forever to blog- I keep catching crazy typos (I'm straight up not speaking coherently) so fair warning I forfeit responsibility for the literary integrity of the next few posts.

This was quite possibly the best weekend I've had in months.

+
Friday night saki bombing/sushi/ dancing (maybe?) with some of my favorite people.

+

Saturday spent lounging in Central Park with my homegirls, eating mango, A-trak dance party in Chinatown and KAT'S BIRTHDAAAY.



Sunday- Rada and I grabbed our rollerblades, Liz rented a bike and it was completely EPIC. We skated all over town!! I have now discovered the glory that is the NYC bike lane.

The best part of the day was definitely the portable iHome that I brought to put on Liz's handlebars- we danced our way throughout the whole city!



Pre skating- Rada hates 14th street...


I was planning on taking a better video of the skating but I forgot..I wanted you to see the prettiness of the Westside Highway and Rada on her skates so this will have to do!

Crazy, crazy, crazy week again and I'm sick. Who wants to guest post for me!?

No comments:

Post a Comment