Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Drum roll please!

Please let me introduce to you my baby. She is quiet and nice and barely cries.

Ok just kidding. But here is my project that I've been working on for months. Let me explain how it works. What you're seeing is a weekly events calendar. I pick 2 events from each of the 5 boroughs and combine them in one cute little 2minute piece called NYC 4 Free. Everyone here loved what I did so much that it is going to be broadcast 3 times a day AND IN CABS!!

So basically I went all over NYC and the boroughs and filmed a million different shots of this white canvas. Then I had the graphics department add the events to that canvas. I will mix and match the shots I use each week so it will always look different. The shots from this week are pretty cool but just WAIT until you see what I filmed in Times Square. Two words for you: Naked Cowboy.

Note: this is in the baby stages- there are still some major tweaks to be done (especially to the opening) but I just couldn't wait any longer to show you!

Check it out on the NYCTV website as well for a complete list of this week's event.

No comments:

Post a Comment