Thursday, December 2, 2010

Texts from Bets Vol. 5

This just happened.

There are no words.

I just got these texts from my Mom. (Editor's note: Thank you to all things holy for giving my mom an iphone so she can capture these moments).

My Dad didn't want to miss a minute of the untelevised and (illegally?) downloaded football game so....

OH NO YOU DI'INT!!

HE BROUGHT THE LAPTOP TO THE GYM.

ok now wait for it, wait for it...here's the best one...

BAM.

Good workout Daddy. I'm so proud of you- you really took care of two birds with one stone. Thank you for literally making my night.

Note for Dad #1: You totally didn't know Mom was taking pictures of you, did you?
Note for Dad #2: Do you actually care about the Texans or the Eagles or was this some sort of big game that I'm not aware of? Editor's note: I was just reminded of the little minor thing I was forgetting about called FANTASY.FOOTBALL.
Note for Dad #3: One word for you: iPad.


Texts from Bets totally keep getting better and better.

No comments:

Post a Comment