Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I like 'em big, thick and juicy



I'm referring, of course, to my giant black puffy coat. This week I experienced the monumentous day of the year when the puffy coat was worn for the first time of the season. Ohhhh boy. I was so warm. It was so puffy. I was invincible. I felt like bumping into things like a human pin ball machine solely for fact that I probably wouldn't be able to feel it.

Urban pin ball in the puffy coat, I like the sound of that. Small child. 5 points DING. Cutting through a crowded subway car. 2 points. DING DING. Wall Street person in a rush to go to work 10 points DING DING DING. I win.

I know my coat looks ridiculous. It's puffy and knee length and has a hood. I DON'T CARE. The pockets are lined with a heavenly, warm lining and it has a cool angled zipper and it only weighs 2 oz and I am in love. Pair my coat of puffy perfection with my giant cold-blocking headphones, big mittens and a huge scarf and I'm one winter-loving man repeller.

Because who needs a man when you have a big puffy coat?

PUFFY

No comments:

Post a Comment