Tuesday, November 30, 2010

A love letter

Judy Berman at Flavorwire explains:
How do you keep the romance alive in a long-distance relationship? Frequent visits? Marathon phone calls? Love letters? Well, a creative guy named Walter C. May has upped the ante for sweet gestures with “I Hope This Gets To You,” a song and music video he made with the Daylights. The tune is catchy, and the video is simple but cool (and a bit inexplicably creepy): hands come together to form faces mouthing the lyrics. May is hoping the clip makes it to his girlfriend, who’s away at grad school, solely through the power of the viral internet. Since we heartily approve of the project, we thought we’d help him out.

It's definitely kind of creepy with the hand faces but I think it's wonderful. Maybe someday someone makes me a viral love video ::sigh:: While I'm being all sappy please weep with me while watching one of the best best best engagement videos. I know I've posted this before but it seemed fitting. I get the chills everytime.


I think the cold weather is getting to me, who wants to keep me warm? Now accepting applications.

No comments:

Post a Comment