Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Flavorpill's Weekly Dose YIPPEE


Oh, why hello there. I've been drowning slowly at work lately and this weekend I seemed to have dropped off the face of the planet and slept for the majority of each day. Ahh it felt so good. Did you miss me? I missed you.

SO I can't believe I haven't shared this with you yet BUT...I produced a very very cool thing that I am very very proud of. Did I mention very very very? It's called Flavorpill's Weekly Dose and it airs weekly on NYC Life (Wednesdays! 10:30! Tune in!). Flavorpill is this lovely, wonderful website that acts as a culture guide for New Yorkers (they also have sites for other major cities). Flavorpill created a 30-minute (awesome) music show for NYC Life called Flavorpill Fix and I was asked to create a companion 1-minute series that highlights upcoming events to air right before the Fix each week. Ta-daaaaaa. Weekly Dose was born. Each week we go behind the scenes at the Flavorpill headquarters to tell you events you just CAN'T MISS in the New York area.

I'm very proud of how it turned out and I can't wait to keep making more! Big thanks to Leah Taylor and the whole Flavorpill team for their overall awesomeness! And also a big thanks to Miss Susan Schwarz for her beautiful handwriting.

Enjoy!!



PS- It's looking like the embedded video kind of sucks, so click this link to watch it!

No comments:

Post a Comment