Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Kickin it off to a glittery start

Welcome friends!

Glitter Me This is now up in full force and I hope my posts of all things that make me happy brings a little smile to your day as it does to mine. Expect some appearance changes as I get my footing and figure out all the kinks.

Let's start this blog off right with a new song and video by MIA called THERES SPACE FOR OL DAT I SEE. This one's hot off the presses. Not
sure how I was feeling about it... but after listening to it a few times, it's definitely growing on me. Do you have music that you keep around for dreary days or early mornings- the kind you just want to zone out to? File this baby away in that category. And lets be honest- the video's semi-glittery and therefore semi-perfect for the first post.



I bongo with my lingo, I beat it like a wing yo.

No comments:

Post a Comment