Monday, September 27, 2010

Texts from Bets Vol. 1

Take me. Then add a few years and a whole lot of sass and you get: Betsy Wilinsky. I've been getting some amazingly zippy texts from her lately. Allow me to share.

Backstory: She reads Glitter Me This in big chunks whenever she gets a chance. Then sends me responses via text to what I've posted. She doesn't realize that she's responding like 3 days late and I have no idea what she's talking about. It usually takes me a good 5 minutes to realize what she's referring to.

The latest gems:

In response to this:
How old is the kid lip singing? Young, it's funny. Old but disabled, not so much. I hope he's young cause it's funny!

This one really threw me off. I got it like in the middle of the day while I was running errands. In response to this:
I like how nelli has a missouri license plate!

Very random and not related to any posts:
When did Lea Michelle get so thin? And not sure about the teeth- they look too fake.
Stay tuned for volume 2, hopefully featuring a couple of voicemails.

No comments:

Post a Comment