Sunday, February 13, 2011

Grammy's Part TRES


7:37. Bieber in white. I wonder when his voice will drop?

7:45 RIHANNA looks like a see-through pipe cleaner. Her face looks beautiful. I love her red hair. Apparently she has jeweled nipple covers on and that’s it….so ok. You won me over. I’m just never obsessed with her. Sorry.

7:47 Jewel looks radiating and I am loving the minimal makeup.

7:50 Jamie Foxx is pimping 2 women on the red carpet and Im sorry but the asian one is the best dressed of the night and we don’t even know who she is. Like UNREAL. Did you guys see that outfit? Black feathers, see through? I’m calling it right now she’s going to be the Elizbeth Hurley of this year’s awards.

7:52 Lea Micheleeeee. What do I thiiiiiink? I don’t knowwwwww what to thiiiink.

7:52 Leann Rymes you are too skinny and stole someone's husband. I was over you after Coyote Ugly.

7:53 Heidi and Seal loook like the rock couple that they are. Don’t love heidi’s sleeves but love her hair and love her color and her makeup and ATTENTION RACHEL SELIGER/ LISA BOMBERG- she has gold minx on her toes OHHH GOOOOODDDD.

THE SHOW IS STARTING. I’m so excited for these performances I don’t know what to do with myself.

Aretha tribute. Omg. I can’t wait. It’s starting.

J MOTHERF-ING HUDSON. Ladies and gentlemen.

Ok kind of boring. I want some dancing. And when will Christina lose that baby weight? It’s hard to look at her. No? Too rude? Im sorry I’ll tone it down.

Whoa ok Florence is kinda saving this performance. Whoa whoa whoa whoa girl.

Jhuds is rocking respect. I’m now dancing on my couch with my tostidos.

Check back with me in a couple of commercial breaks people. I love you, you’re beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment