Sunday, February 27, 2011

Oscars! Part CINQ


We now interrupt my normally snarky commentary for...Natalie Portman.

::sigh of relief:: She's obviously at her biggest yet and yet...she looks teeeeeny tiny. The color is a homerun. Those earrings. I really think this was the best cut choice they could've picked. I'm so happy I liked it. Boring response, I just think I'm feeling very zen about it all.

I really feel like I'm either missing a bunch of people or we actually didn't see a lot of people. I think these tacos are hitting me and I'm getting sleepy?

PS- pleaseee don't be mad at me but I decided not to live blog during the actual show. The Oscars are really long and generally pretty boring so I'm just going to do one big recap at the end and sit back and enjoy myself.

This is a really anticlimactic ending, I'm not sure what to do about this. Hm. Wanna comment and we can get like a little commentary going that way?


ITS STARTING. GOODBYEE.

No comments:

Post a Comment