Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Texts from Bets Vol. 7


Last week, Sophie started to act really weird. And by really weird I mean she didn't eat. And when Sophie doesn't eat we pretty much sound all alarms, call 911 and scream at the top of our lungs hoping someone hears us. "OUR DOG IS NOT EATING!! OUR DOG MUST BE DYING!! HELP US!!" Combine that with the um poop-in-the-house situation... well, you get the idea...she gave us quite the scare. It turns out it was the best case scenario- all she had was a little bit of GI inflammation probably based on something poisonous she ate (not surprising at all) and after a day of antibiotics the princess was as good as new.

So obviously, my mom sent me a video to illustrate how the favorite Wilinsky child is feeling. Please excuse her baby talk voice, she speaks to me like that too. ("Ooo you're a good girl Lara, you're a good girl" while gently rubbing under my chin)


And while we're on the topic of getting well- my Grammy reads this blog and has been feeling more than yucky recently and it wouldn't be fair to mention Sophie's dumb stomach bug without acknowledging my Grammy's not dumb health issues. I wish you could be better after one day of antibiotics too :( I'm writing you a whole long post that will make you smile and feel better. I love you and I miss you!

No comments:

Post a Comment