Tuesday, February 15, 2011

I love you and you and you and you


Ohhh Valentine's Day. Have you ever noticed how strong people feel towards Valentine's Day? Some people go way overboard and some people get waaaay too depressed. I'd like to think I ride the fine line of normalcy- when I have a boyfriend I don't expect too much and when I'm single I don't get depressed and sit the couch with a pint of ice cream and 5 hours of Gilmore Girl DVDS.

No no, I simply like to use Valentine's Day as a reminder of how much I love the people in my life. And how much I love hearts. And pink. And glitter. And fuzzy decorated socks.



For dinner, my ladies and I made the most delicious chicken roll-up things that look kind of gross in that picture but you guys, you HAVE to make them. Recipe here. They're super healthy and my mouth has been watering thinking about that sauce all day. Note: We switched out the sour cream with Fage and it just as tasty (and healthier??)


Happy happy post-Valentine's Day to all. Thanks for reading and supporting me and showing me love every day. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment